Monday, May 10, 2010

new kid on the blog

View from the Greenwich Observatory


I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now; actually since I became a frequent fashion blog reader about one and a half years ago. But where to start? And who reads the first post anyways?
So to you, reader of this first post, welcome. In case you are wondering about the blog's name, well, I just simply fell in love with this city. In 2008 I've lived in London for six month and now I have no other obsession than moving back there. Paris, New York, Rom... those are all nice places without a doubt but there is no such place like London. It's so crammed full of Life, Style, Fashion and freakyness, it's just amazing. But so far I am living in a small town in Germany, waiting for september to come. In this blog I'll just post anything that I myself like to read about, from art, inspirations, streetstyle to home decoration, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com