Thursday, December 23, 2010

december the 23rd



Tomorrow is Christmas! <3


As you can see, I finally managed to escape the island and get safely back home... When I arrived, the snow was already melting and it's not even that cold anymore. New one is forcasted for tomorrow but lets see.


Anyways, I just wanted to share some snaps of today that my lovely sister took (I missed her so much and I just couldn't stop gigling during the pictures, so please excuse some of the weird pics... ^^).


I hope you are all united with your families, enjoy the food and have a good time!


Merry Christmas!


xxx







(Primark Headband and Jumper, River Island Shorts and Socks, H&M Fur, My Dads old army Parka, vintage boots)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home and your sister took some goregous pictures and I love your outfit you look so warm amd cozy have a wonderful Christmas with your family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu est magnifique, et j'aime beaucoup ton look, ton pull est vraiment très beau.
    Très jolies photos
    JOYEUX NOEL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com