Thursday, September 1, 2011

tokyo jane

IMG_7321 IMG_7326IMG_7325 

A few weeks ago I won this lovely bracelet from Tokyo Jane from Aynur. I really love it and I think it will be gorgeous with anything. I never won anything before which makes it twice exiting!

Thanks once again!

I am back in London! Feels good to be in my second home again although I spend all day cleaning and unpacking. Finally not living out of a suitcase for a while is a nice feeling. I’ve been on the airplane 10 times this year already. Time for a little break. Although you start feeling restless after a while, not knowing where you belong… Anyways, there are already loads of exiting things planned for the next days so I won’t get bored.

xxx

Hab vor einigen Wochen bei der lieben Aynur ein Tokio Jane Armband gewonnen. Ich liebe es und es passt zu so ziemlich allem. Außerdem hab ich noch nie was gewonnen was die Sache noch mal doppelt so toll macht!
Danke noch mal!

Ich bin nun endlich wieder zurück in London. Fühlt sich gut an mal wieder in meiner zweiten Heimat zu sein auch wenn ich den ersten Tag erst mal mit auspacken und sauber machen verbracht habe. Endlich mal nicht aus dem Koffer zu leben ist auch ein gutes Gefühl. Ich bin dieses Jahr schon 10 mal in einem Flugzeug gesessen, da tut so ein bisschen Restferien noch gut. Obwohl sich dann wieder schnell so eine innere Unruhe einschleicht und man nicht weiß wo man hingehört… Egal, die nächsten Tage sind schon mal ziemlich verplant so dass mir wohl erst mal nicht langweilig werden wird.

xxx

12 comments:

  1. I adore that bracelet! It is lovely! And I think you're right - it'll go with just about anything!

    I'm glad you're back and have lots of things planned. :)

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked!
    Have a nice day... :)

    http://blogheloisamuller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice bracelet! :)

    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bracelet. Been seeing those somewhere before and really like them. They are definitely your thing! Can't wait to see you wear it with an outfit :)
    Glad you are back in London, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!I like your blog so much, really great bangle!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is actually a really nice necklace. I love enamel (they always remind me of Hermes in a way)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it :)

    kisses,
    laudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fabulous: GOTTA HAVE IT!


    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bracelet

    ebbiemag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh das gefällt mir richtig gut :)

    Danke für deinen Kommentar :)

    Folge Dir jetzt udn würde mich freuen, wenn auch Du meine Leserin werden würdest :)


    http://shiaswelt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT. i am definitely going to have to get my hand on one of them x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com