Wednesday, November 2, 2011

sugary death

IMG_9303IMG_9298 IMG_9302IMG_9304 IMG_9309IMG_9355

I never miss an opportunity to dress up and if I can celebrate Halloween twice, I’ll kindly oblige! ;)

I actually didn’t plan on going anywhere but then my boyfriends friend came over and asked me to do the half-skull make up for him that I wore last year. Then some other friends arrived and decided that they wanted some make up too, so I ended up painting everyones faces. ^^ And while I was at it, I made my own! I always wanted to try out a Sugar Skull look before and since I didn’t have a look planned, I decided to give it a go. Added some green contacts, big flowers and stacked on some jewellery and ready to go!
We went to Oceana, a massive Club in Kingston with 7 themed rooms and space for some 3000 people! It was definately a blast and everyone was dressed up. I got quite a few compliments for my look which can actually be done so easily!

Hope you had a good time. This will be the last Halloween related post, promise. ;)

xxx

p.s.: You cannot have Halloween without some treats! ;)

IMG_9366 IMG_9370

30 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Das sieht so klasse aus! Wie lange hat das gedauert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, du machst mir Angst :-) Bei uns war Halloween überhaupt nicht prickelnd. Die Kinder verkleiden sich sowas von unkreativ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is amazing!
    It reminds me of Frida Kahlo!
    Love Poppy xx
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look my god
    such a great job!

    new outfit post
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that make up is so cool! great blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your make up looks absolutely amazing! I did sugar skull make up too (look on my blog!)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. The make-up looks absolutely amazing, love it <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your make-up is amazing! I wish I could do the same, great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! The treats look so delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super klasse Make-up! :)
    Hast du meinen Kommentar unter deinem letzten Post gelesen?

    Liebe Grüße! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Especially the make-up around the eyes
    and the flower.
    And I looove the food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Deine Halloween-Outfits sind aber auch immer der Hammer! :)

    LG, Eleonora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza ! now thats some mad makeup skills, what a great job, looks awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love the face paint :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wirklich beeindruckend :-)

    http://mademoiselleelisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, your make up is out of this world! Amazing job lady x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, wow that is some outfit!! Amazing look! you really got some creativity going there!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it so much! I think a lot of my friends will love this make up !
    Kisses from www.kgussa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. die bilder sind ja mal wow O:
    richtig cooles kostüm. :)
    ich wollte mal fragen was für ne kamera und was für objektive du hast :)

    liebe grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com