Thursday, May 31, 2012

the first day of the rest of my life

231

DONE! DUSTED! ALL OVER!

I finished my last exam on Tuesday! OMG, it feels so weird not being a student anymore – no more studying, no more exams – and most importantly - no more groupworks!

The last two days have obviously been spend partying and celebrating so I haven’t had a chance to post earlier. But there are LOADS of Posts comming in the next weeks – so many Vienna pictures and other cool stuff so stay tuned!

I am also going to my first ever Roller Disco tomorrow and then Roxy on Saturday so I hope I can get some good snaps. And not to forget the Jubilee Weekend ahead! The big jubilee lunch on Sunday and the parade on Tuesday with a shooting for a Vintage Fair in between! SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING! :D

So yeah, stay tuned! Hope you’re all well and that you’re exams went well too!

xxx

Ines

                                                                                 

FERTIG! AUS! VORBEI!
Am Dienstag hatte ich mein letztes Exam! OMG es ist so seltsam plötzlich kein Student mehr zu sein – kein lernen mehr, keine Klausuren – und vor allem – keine Gruppenarbeiten!

Die letzten zwei Tage wurde natürlich ausgiebig gefeiert und Party gemacht aber ab jetzt gibt's wieder häufiger Posts. Hunderte Wien Bilder und anderes warten auf euch!

Ich werde außerdem morgen zum allerersten Mal auf eine Rollerdisco gehen und Samstag ins Roxy nach Camden also wird sich da vielleicht auch das ein oder andere Bild machen lassen. Und nicht zu vergessen das Jubilee dieses Wochenede mit dem Big Jubilee Lunch am Sonntag und der Parade am Dienstag! Zwischendurch am Montag mache ich noch Bilder bei einer Vintage Fair also bleibt gespannt! SO VIEL GEPLANT! :D
Also haltet die Augen offen, ich hoffe es geht euch allen so gut wie mir und dass eure Klausuren auch gut gelaufen sind!
xxx

Ines

9 comments:

  1. I still have my last exams coming up :( I hope you went well with your exams. Lovely blog btw.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xxJess

    http://bittersweetsymphonyyy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erstmal: Schön das du den ganzen Stress nun hinter dir hast! Ich war zwar nicht beim studieren aber Schulstress kennt ja so ziemlich jeder;) Das Bild ist wirklich total schön und der Hund ist sooo süß! Ist es deiner?? Wir haben einen kleinen Chihuahua und ich ich könnte ihn den ganzen Tage beobachten, weil er so süß ist:D

    Würde mich freuen wenn du auch bei mir vorbei schaust
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :D I finished also, we have our final art show tonight and then BAM! I'm done! It's quite scarey though as I have no real plan, but I want to start some projects to keep me busy... let's see how it goes!

    I've always wanted to go to a rollar disco, they seem so much fun haha. Enjoy yourself and enjoy being a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gratulation zum abschluss deines studiums! (:

    sag mal was ist denn da für ne parade am dienstag? ich bin eindeutig schon wieder zu uninformiert ^^

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Am Dienstag ist die Carriage Procession vom Westminster am Trafalgar Square vorbei zum Buckingaham Palace!
      http://www.visitlondon.com/events/detail/24266140-diamond-jubilee-carriage-procession-at-buckingham-palace

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy the roller disco that sounds so much fun!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ;) I have my A-level in 2 weeks... *fingers crossed*
    Can't wait to see your new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your life looks and sounds how mine used to be before it got filled with kiddies lol! i am loving your look, your blog and your dog...oh my what type of dog id that? now following you via google reader xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com