Tuesday, July 3, 2012

rollerdisco

197763_4150966218239_1406370427_3604790_1742858393_nstskates480912_4151289266315_1361217385_nIMG_0806ef20120601_232403era57

Wearing: Dress – Topshop | Headband – Primark ||

Yay Rollerdisco!

I’ve been so busy these past few days! Now that I have finished my studies the serious side of life has begun! Read: Going to Job Interviews! But I am really excited and I can’t wait to see what future has in store for me!

These pictures are actually from a while back but I thought it’s never too late to post them! It was one of the last weekend for Thea (if you are reading this hun – London misses you!!!) so we decided to have some fun at the Roller Disco. And of course when it comes to anything  like that I had to ask my 90ies child Kerstin to come along! We had a good night, making our rounds on the dancefloor, dancing to Madonna and MC Hammer! If you are in London and want to do something different, check out the Rollerdisco’s website HERE!

P.s.: Thanks to everyone who joined us for the Blog TV session! That was good fun and shall be repeated soon! ;)

xxx

Ines

7 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!

    Becky
    Xx

    Http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my list of things to do for so long! I will definitely check that out! Just need to get a bit of co-ordination first! Looks like you had fun.

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ja, ich freue mich schon auf Blog Tv's von euch :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du lebst...grandios...ha ha...flieg Do nach Börlin, aber lass Ende Juli mal wieder Blog TV machen... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must've been so fun! :)

    You have such a remarkable blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com