Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Help me out - Blogger issues

$(KGrHqZHJFUFI35nKt(SBSPLjYUbsQ~~60_57

Image Via

Since I started blogging I have been using Live Writer and I have to say I am a huge fan of it. Now for some reason I cannot get it working on my laptop here in China. I am not sure if that is because of the whole blocking websites issue (which it shouldn't be since I am using a VPN) or if technology just hates me as always.

Either way my last post was done via the incredibly crappy Blogger editor and it took so long and was so frustrating that I didn't even open my blog since then.

So now I need another offline blog editior... any suggestions? I read that zoundry raven is supposed to be similar to Live writer - any experiences?

Help me out. I really want to blog but blogger is killing me right now.

Also: what happened to all the readers from Google Reader now that it is shut down? How do you see updates? Bloglovin? Lemme know! ;)

xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Ich hab' auch immer den Editor von Blogger benutzt und kam damit eigentlich gut klar. :O

    Und jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ich stalke dich ab jetzt über Bloglovin. Btw... ich bin jetzt endlich bei WeChat, wooopwoop! Pekingenten ist meine ID. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com