Thursday, July 10, 2014

NEW YORK

 
Hello Lovelies!

How have you been? I missed you! Yes, I am still alive, and yes I am still in Beijing! But not for long!
 
I am going to NEW YORK on Monday! Eeeek!
 
I am very excited, not only have I never been to New York (or the East Coast for that matter) but I have always dreamed about living in New York one day! I will be there for almost two months until the beginning of September and it is work related so I am actually getting paid to be there – cannot believe how lucky I am! That being said it makes the whole trip a little bit more unpredictable as I don’t know how much I will get the chance to explore the area around New York or even travel to other cities but I guess it will be good any way. I hope I get some time over a weekend to fly to LA as I have so many friends there right now… let’s see. I feel very lucky to have so many opportunities thrown my way and I can only advise anyone to go where the wind blows you, there are so many exciting things happening along the way!
 
I am a bit scared of packing as I hate it and I always wish I could just take everything! But on the other hand the US is just the perfect place to go shopping so I guess I should leave some space in my luggage!
 
Thanks for reading, even if my posts are so rare! :P
 
Much love,
 
Ines
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com