Sunday, May 23, 2010

cats, stripes and denim

IMG_2402kl

Finally… the weather is AWESOME! Sunshine, singing birds and hot temperatures! Hello Spring, we have missed you! Got myself out of bed very early today to go to a fleamarket and the stuff I got is amazing; loads of vintage gems. I’ll post the pics later. So my outfit today was very comfy and actually I really didn’t need the jacket and the tights!

And, of course, I got my first sunburn. Saw that one coming.

IMG_2339

I love that cat tote! Found it in my bag box; got it ages ago at H&M!

IMG_2345

IMG_2384

IMG_2396

IMG_2397

I hope you all had such a lovely weekend as I had! xxx

Jacket – Vintage Levi’s
Top, Shorts, Tote, Sunglasses – H&M
Necklace – Selfmade
Turquoise Earrings – Portobello Market
Wedges – Deichmann
Rings – Camden, Bijou Brigitte, Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com