Thursday, May 20, 2010

in love with miu miu

Everyone is in love with the cat and swallow prints from miu miu at the moment – for a good reason! Got these two miu miu inspired dresses from Zara about two weeks ago but didn’t get a chance to style them so far (due to the amazing weather the last few weeks ahem).

IMG_2033

The cat dress is a bit big for me but I had to buy it; so today I decided to wear it as a top today. Used my sisters old room... I miss her.

IMG_2081

IMG_2085

IMG_2117

IMG_2168

Cat print dress worn as a top – Zara
Jeans – H&M
Coat – Primark
Belt – Vintage
Bag – Vintage Prada
Lace-ups – H&M
Anchor Necklace – Accessorize
Watch – Vintage Fossil

1 comment:

  1. I really love the two dresses. I want them so much!! :D But Zara is too far away from my hometown..Bad!!

    I would be very happy if you visit my blog :)
    fashionpoesie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com