Thursday, June 10, 2010

boooooooots!!!

I really, really neeeeeed boots like these:

88-71 blk 1

Nothing with loads of studs and other needless distraction, but nice, rough, black boots. Found a perfect pair in London near Woodgreen shopping center but they were sold out in my size!!! Aaaarrrgh!

I think they go perfectly with any outfit (especially a light, embroidered/lace white dresses!) and would be a great addition to my wardrobe. I would actually love a pair in real leather, but I guess that is too much to ask. BTW. I wouldn’t actually tie them – they look best with untied laces, don’t you think?

I am actually thinking about buying these and the price is good, but if they don’t fit I will 1. be very disappointed and 2. have to pay a ridiculus amount of money to send them back. What do you think?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com