Monday, July 5, 2010

lend me your eyes i can change what you see

089i

Well… all attempts to get tanned failed so far and the only effect you can see are the freckles all over my face. But as I said: I look tanned. At least when I am standing next to a white wall.

This awesome summer weather makes me wanna dress in light colours and soft shades, the only problem is that most of my clothes are black. So when I popped into Zara the other day, I just had to buy this lovely blouse. My first flower print garment ever. And maybe not the last. I am starting to like the idea.

044

086i

118i (Top – ZARA / Shorts – H&M Garden Collection / Jewellery – Primark / Heels – H&M)

Have a nice week everyone!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com