Friday, July 16, 2010

i need a day with 520 hours

You might have guessed why I am absent. It’s the end of July, which means summer holidays!

EXEPT for me. Yes, everyone is enjoying the sunshine at the pool while I am sitting in my room, staring at the sheets and trying to get all that stuff in my head. Great. Btw, most students of other courses are finished by now, after like two or three exams. I have 7. Starting Tuesday. Plus a voluntary english test. Whohoo. So there is not much time for blogging and other fun, please bare with me.

But there is other news, needless to say much better ones! It’s official. It’s gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!

I AM MOVING TO LONDON IN AUGUST!

Which is like… next month?! Aaaaarrrgh! So much stuff to do and organize! Whaaa! Where do I fit in my holidays at all? Damn. But honestly; I am soooo exited! Finding a big enough flat is going to be the toughest (I need a huge closet!), especially in this short time. Well at first my bf’s flat will do but in the long run it’s way too tiny. If you have a nice, 2 bed flat on offer, preferably north, close to Victoria Line - let me know! :D

So… what else. Oh yeah. How could I forget? I bought an digital SLR the day before yesterday and now I’m anxiously waiting for my little baby to arrive. That is going to be so different to my analog SLR. Can’t wait to try it out.

Last but not least, there is an awesome giveawy going on, you can win some pretty cool Ray Ban shades at donna romina’s blog. Check out her blog here. Or click on this image to get transferred to the giveway directly:


WWW.DONNAROMINA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Well, gotta get back to learning and maybe, if I am not too tired, I’ll do an outfit post later on. We’ll see. So long bunnies.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com