Friday, October 29, 2010

reboot



Blogging is much more work than you imagine! That is also why I didn't post very often, I simply can't find the time. Uni is much more demanding than what I was used to from back in Germany and having your own place also requires a lot of time.
But I don't complain, no the opposite! London is amazing and everything I have ever dreamed of. Plus I finally can share everyday with the person I love. I couldn't ask for anything more.
So please bear with me while I am trying to sort myself out and get back to frequent blogging again.
The pic is from a blog I discovered just now and I loved it from the first post! Please go and check it out, she is so beautiful and her style is just amazing. Click here.
Until then.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com