Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st of dezember

019 

Did you all open the first door? I was almost going to buy myself an advent calender since I don’t live at home anymore… but because I have the best mother ever, my very own calender arrived just in time to open the first door. Thank you mom! (And thank you daddy for bringing it! ^^)

I love these Vintage Style ones! No Hello Kitty for me.

018

Btw, I really need a Christmas tree asap to get some Christmas feeling into my flat! Did you know that you can get fake ones from Homebase for 5 quit? ^^

01s5

Already bought a bunch of Christmas cards and gifts… oh oh… only 24 days left!

Do you already have all your gifts or do you wait until the very last moment?

Have a nice advent!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com