Saturday, December 4, 2010

only 21 days left

007

Went to the shopping city in Wood Green today;  god, too many people around this time of the year. Nevertheless I got a huge stack of Christmas presents piling up in my bedroom now. I looooove buying and giving presents, don’t you? I mean, sure it’s nice to get presents yourself but I truly enjoy searching for the perfect present for everyone and then seeing the happy faces when they really like it.

So… This is my outfit today. Was wearing boots with like 3 pairs of socks during the day though… I really don’t see how people can run around doing their Christmas shopping in High Heels with –3 degrees outside. But they look much nicer, so for the picture’s sake; there you go.

BTW; I have a lovely Christmas tree and advent wreath in the living room since yesterday. Will show you tomorrow.

098117

Oh yeah and this is my alltime favourite bag. Ok, lets say at the moment.

092

128

(Sweater , Ring, Necklace – Primark, Jeans – H&M, Bag – Next)

Have a nice weekend!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. you look lovely! and yes, wearing boots instead of high heels for shopping is definitely good thinking=)
    please check out my new blog on street style and people http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ring !! and this bag !!

    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com