Thursday, February 3, 2011

navajo

IMG_9131

Sorry, this one is a bit older but I just did not find the time to take some proper outfit pics. I’ll try to get some done today. I am so busy, there is so much stuff to do, I wish my day had more hours!

So yeah, this was my first outfit with the Navajo style Cardigan from H&M, I guess a lot of you guys now it. I could not leave it for it’s bargain price during the sales although it’s a bit itchi on bare skin. When I see this pictures I feel like selling it because it makes me look HUGE. But these Cowboy boots! I’ve had them for ages but they are in Germany due to to a lack of baggage space… They always make me happy when I come home.

But oh my, HUGE. Oh well, I am off to the gym now.

xxx

Tut mir leid das es im Moment keine gescheiten (aktuellen) Outfitposts gibt, ich komme im Moment einfach nicht dazu! Ich werd versuchen heute noch ein paar zustande zu bringen, mal sehn. Ich hab grad so viel um die Ohren, lauter Aufgaben die sich in der Klausurphase angestaut haben; ich wünschte mein Tag hätte mehr Stunden.

Also hier erst mal ein älteres Outfit, als ich zum ersten Mal den wohl allseits bekannten Navajo Cardigan von H&M trug. Er war so günstig, da konnte ich ihn einfach nicht hängen lassen (das fand sogar meine Mutter!), obwohl er ein bisschen kratzig auf der Haut ist. Wenn ich die Bilder jetzt so betrachte möchte ich ihn am liebsten gleich wieder verkaufen weil er mich einfach RIESIG aussehen lässt. Einzige Liebe sind meine Cowboy Boots, die ich schon seit einer gefühlten Ewigkeit besitze und die mich immer wieder froh machen wenn ich nach Hause komme. Da mussten sie leider bleiben weil mein Koffer aus allen Nähten platzte… vielleicht auch gut so, ist ja nicht so als ob ich hier in London zu wenige Schuhe hätte…

xxx

Aber oh je RIESIG! Ich geh jetzt besser ins Fitnessstudio.

cs I look so cocky in the second pic! Sorry, I am not! :)

IMG_9141

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look, I especially love the coat!

    Love Nanne
    www.fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich bin ein aupair :) und geniesse meine zeit hier.. ne unglaublich tolle stadt!! hast du einen lieblings ort in der stadt? wenn ja, wo?


    xx claudia
    www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ring is awesome! you look so pretty!


    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ring! I've always wanted a animal shaped one.

    As for how I did the duplicate photo, take two pictures of yourself then merge them together on Photoshop and cut off the parts that you don't want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that reindeer ring is absolute love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics! totally love the cardigan and the coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur ring!!!

    http://tynasjotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit!

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  9. hübsches foto und einfach eine tolle jacke!

    http://trytobeawesome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com