Tuesday, March 1, 2011

more boarding fun

141155Me in very fashionably head- and eyewear. Kinda reminds me of Ninja Turtles. 050156

So here you go, a few more pics from Austria. As you can see, the weather was incredible throughout the rest of our holidays and we enjoyed the sunlight on 2000m above the sea.

167163Trust me, the food was sooo good, instead of losing weight with all the sport we were doing but no no... too delish! Especially Kaiserschmarrn and  Germknödel! Yum!

252191APRES SKI!!! :D :D :D

273The Gang!   

8 comments:

  1. great pics! lucky you, i wanna ski soooon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely posts. please check out my newest post PREPARING FOR PARIS on www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    feel free to follow me if you like :)))

    MERCI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! Great blog- now following you! :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures, looks like you had so much fun :) I wish I could ski!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the food look reeeeeealy delicious!! <3 .)

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this looks like such a fun trip! Desperate to go on holiday now. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. es erinnert mich an den mölltaler gletscher. zumindest die apres bude! *g*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com