Sunday, February 12, 2012

back in town

125068006 010 012 016 017133 057-horz022063103   (Coat – Vintage / Shoes – Topshop / Bag – Primark / Fur Stole – Asos / Skirt – River Island, Cardi – New Look)

Heyaaaa!
I’m back! Haven’t told you but I’ve been on holiday last week – snowboarding in Flachau/Salzburgerland in Austria! It was so much fun but believe me, soooo cold. The first day we went snowboarding it was -22°C… no chance if you’re not completely wrapped up! I didn’t bring my DSLR because there was no point since I can hardly carry it around all the time so I took most pics with my sister’s digicam and my phone; I’ll transfer them tomorrow and show you a bit of winter wonderland in the upcoming days!

You can expect a lot of posts coming as my sister came back with me to London and she will stay till Saturday so we’ll be snapping away a lot the days to come! ;)

We decided to start her visit with a day at Spitalfields / Brick Lane today and had some amazing food along the way. The Japanese and the vegetarian Ethiopian are highly recomendable btw!
One of the sellers at Brick Lane kindly let me take her pic – I love her look! She makes beautiful designs for shirts and posters such as the cute pug you can see behind her (which my sister had to buy on a tote, she loves pugs! And so do I.).

We didn’t buy that much because the stuff is mostly overpriced and you can get nice vintage stuff for a fraction of the price at a charity shop; which is why we are going charity shopping tomorrow! I’ll show you my finds in the next days.

Hope you’re well!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. What great pictures!

    take a peak at my blog <3

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great atmosphere!
    I love your coat!
    <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw cute pics!!!!u must had a great time in austria!wanna go there for snowboarding so badly!


    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/
    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/
    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'd love to see Austria... I bet it's amazing... but cold! Love all these photos. Very cool stuff here.. the cosmic tees are cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snow holidays! And Austria too :)
    Some beautiful pictures!
    Happy you are back !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Fantastic photos!!!

    Cheers,

    American Expat in Germany ;-)

    http://ubiquitousbliss.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to the markets in London for ages, this makes me want to go so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com