Friday, December 20, 2013

Favourite Christmas Jumpers

Fav Christmas Jumpers



Hey my lovelies!

I just got back to my home town in Germany! 
Feels good to be back home. Although China decks out on Christmas decoration and lots of blinking lights everywhere it just wouldn't get me into the Christmas spirit. And it's pretty tacky too... Being back in my home with all the decoration and lights and having my family close instantly makes me feel that Christmas is just around the corner! Don't know about you but I love Christmas. I love the decoration, the family gatherings, the cold outside, a nice fire in the fireplace, hot tea and... PRESENTS haha. 
Like every year I will be spending Christmas at my grandparents' house. We dress up at Christmas eve but I like the English tradition of Christmas sweaters! Best to snuggle up in front of the fireplace with a hot chocolate in hand and a good book... 

Here is a selection of my favorite jumpers in stores now. Which one is your favourite?
xxx

Ines

3 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Pullover! :) Vorallem den roten finde ich super schön

    Liebe Grüße
    Fashionating <- Hier wird derzeit ein maßangefertigtes Design verlost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde die in der unteren Reihe ganz besonders schön! :-)

    Hab' eine tolle Zeit in Deutschland - wir sehen uns dann im Januar wieder. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas traditions sound nice. I also like the jumpers you have chosen. My favourite is the black one with a white reindeer.

    atc24h.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com