Monday, December 27, 2010

a walk in the snow


On the 25th, my family and I went to a new asian restaurant for lunch, enjoying a variety of amazing asian dishes from sushi to mongolian specialities. After too much food we decided to take a walk in the beautiful winter scenery. How do you spend the holidays?



My beautiful sister <3








As much as I adore the snowy landscape, I feel with all the animals that have to stand this unusual cold (it was -10°C that day). I wonder what made this little fellow come out of his cave? I am guessing it was a mole? Don't they usually sleep during winter? Look at the claws on the side!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!! What a great blog :D

    Christine http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum that food has made me hungry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wintry pictures...and the food looks delish. christmas is usually spent at home with family.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com