Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SALE picks from the high street under £75

Sale picks H&M

 

With the new year comes the sales! From Designer to High Street – everyone is discounting the last season and tempting us with spring colours and chiffon dresses. Be smart and shop the pieces that were a little out of your price range or just haven’t made it into your closet yet – cause you still have a couple of months to wear it until the weather will let you throw on your chiffon dresses!

Here are my favorites from the high street’s big retailers! Which ones are your favorites? Links below the pictures!

H&M: My H&M picks are all quite classic shapes with a little twist. I love H&M for timeless shapes that you can wear in different seasons and different occasions. The palette is pretty much in soft, simple shades of black, blue, grey and beige.

Topshop Sale
 
 
Topshop: Topshop is the place to go for more quirky, on-trend designs and patterns. I picked a wild mix of things that caught my eye; I sometimes find their online offering a bit overwhelming… these are some things that I would like to take home. As Topshop is a little on the pricier side in terms of high street they do have some great bargains during the sale and I especially love their wide choice of whimsy heels that are usually more than 50% off… (check out those burgundy leather booties and the embellished coat, both down to €36 from €120!)

 

New Look sale
 

NEW LOOK: New Look has a really impressive sale going on right now, I had a really hard time choosing the items as I loved so many things on the website! They have a great selection of dresses, tops and skirts and I loved the bags and rings I saw. They discounted heavily and since New Look is quite affordable already most of these lovely items are a total bargain! Check out the T-Shirt for less then a tenner and the cute backpack for under £15!

And yes, I want all of it.

5 comments:

  1. OMG great finds! Love the H&M star print cardigan and gray shirt! I got the same one :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. die schuhe von H&M find ich klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sales pick! Love them all and want them all <3
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr viele wirklich schöne Sachen! :)
    Besonders cool finde ich z.B. die rot-schwarze Lederjacke... Ärgerlich finde ich nur meistens, dass im H&M Sale alles so schnell vergriffen ist...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com